What's New Archive 2004
- "Sea Ice Distribution" site by AMSR-E and MODIS was released. You can see the sea ice in the sea of Okhotsk.
Sea Ice Distribution
- JMA started to use Aqua/AMSR-E data for their weather forecasts.
- "Kuroshio Monitor" of Aqua/AMSR-E site is released. You can see the daily states of Kuroshio, the Japan Current.
- Seaice Flash site (Sea Ice Distribution in the Sea of Okhotsk) is closed.
- New version of higher level products and new products of AMSR-E has been released.
AMSR-E Data Release