Tokyo International Exchange Center "Plaza Heisei" locates at Tokyo Bay area, also known as "Odaiba", where is an extended landfill area over Tokyo Bay. Odaiba is known as a trendy, bright, clean neighborhood.
- Access to Tokyo Bay area
Airport Limousine bus service is available from Narita airport to Tokyo Bay area. It costs ¥ 2,700 and takes about 70-90 minutes from the airport to Tokyo Bay Ariake Washington Hotel or Le Meridien Grand Pacific Tokyo. Its timetable is below.
For more information, please see the website below.
From Narita Airport
Airport Limousine (Airport Transport Service Co., Ltd.)
- Odaiba Area map
Tokyo International Exchange Center is nest to Fune-no-kagakukan station (Yurikamome line). It takes 3 minutes from the station by foot. For more information, please see the website below.
Access Map (Tokyo International Exchange Center)
A block of rooms has been reserved at Tokyo Bay Ariake Washington Hotel and Le Meridien Grand Pacific Tokyo Hotel for special conference rate.
Tokyo Bay Ariake Washington Hotel
| Room type
| Single Room|
| Room rate|| ¥ 9,500|
| Condition|| Including service charge and tax, excluding breakfast (¥ 1,470)|
| Location|| 3 minutes walk from Ariake station (Yurikamome Line) or Kokusai-tenjojo station (Rinkai Line). The hotel is about 2.5km away from the venue. It takes 10 minutes from the hotel to the venue by train (Yurikamome line).|
| Address|| 3-1 Ariake, Koto-ku Tokyo 135-0063|
Tel: +81-3-5564-0011 Fax: +81-5564-0525
| Access Map|| http://www.ariake-wh.com/access/index_e.html|
| URL|| http://www.ariake-wh.com/ (in Japanese)|
Le Meridien Grand Pacific Tokyo
| Room type|
| Single Room|
| Room rate|| ¥ 17,525|
| Condition|| Including service charge and tax, excluding breakfast (¥ 2,887)|
| Location|| The hotel is connected to Odaiba station (Yurikamome-line). The hotel is about 500m away from the venue. It takes 8 minutes by foot or 3 minutes by Yurikamome-line from the hotel to the venue.|
| Address|| 2-6-1, Daiba Minato-ku Tokyo, 135-8701|
Tel: +81-3-5500-6711 Fax: +81-3-5500-4559
Please return the attached form to Prime International co., Ltd. at E-mail: email@example.com to reserve your room before February 16th, 2004 .
After this date, the hotel block booking will be released, and availability of the negotiated room and rate can no longer be guaranteed.
March is the end of the winter season in Japan. The average maximum and minimum temperatures are about 12°C and °C. The average precipitation is about 60mm and it sometimes snows.
Japanese YEN. Its exchange rate is $1 = about ¥ 110 (as of 1st December 2003)
- Traveler's Checks and Credit Cards
- Traveler's checks are not common in Japan. Major credit cards such as VISA are widely accepted.
- Participants are recommended to arrange their own overseas travel insurance.
- Time Difference
- Japan Standard Time (JST) is +9 hours ahead in relation to Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
- Electrical Appliances
- 100 volts / 50Hz / flat two-pronged plug type (see below) is used in eastern Japan.
- No tipping required in hotels and restaurants in Japan.
- Visitors those who need an entry visa must apply to a Japanese Embassy or Consulate in each country. Please do not hesitate to contact the local secretariat if you need our support.
- Local support on your travel and accommodation
- If you require any support on your travel, please contact:
- Prime International Co., Ltd.
- Fax: +81-3-5467-5538
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org