- Left : Current platform - Beechcraft B200 owned by Nakanihon Air Service Co., Ltd.
- Right : AMR high-frequency component
Airborne Microwave Radiometer
The Airborne Microwave Radiometer (AMR) is a NASDA-developed airborne instrument in the ADEOS-II/AMSR program with the following basic objectives:
- To confirm the AMSR design specifications with respect to selected frequencies and bandwidths,
- To provide early data for the development of retrieval algorithms,
- To calibrate and validate the AMSR data with underflight experiments after ADEOS-II launch, and
- To promote the scientific use of microwave radiometer data.
- Field Campaign
Earth Observation Research Center
National Space Development Agency of Japan